Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Disney Side Party

I had the privilege of hosting a Disney Side Party on Saturday, March 22, 2014. I was selected to be the host of a Disney Side @ Home Celebration! Thanks to MomSelect & Disney Parks for this opportunity!  

My theme for the party was classic Mickey & Minnie! 


I decorated oreos by dipping them in red melted candy and then adding 2 drops of white melted chocolate to them after the red color was dry. 

Disney inspired marshmallows covered in chocolate on a stick! These are my kids' favorite snack at Sweet Spells in Hollywood Studios! 


I used the Mickey Mouse cookie cutter that I received in my hostess kit to make these brownies. 

Mickey Cupcakes!




Centerpieces

We had several craft stations at the party. This one included decorated a prince/princess crown or showing everyone's Disney Side on a picture frame. 









Free Party Favors: Minnie or Mickey Ear Headbands, Disney Fruit Snacks & Disney Stickers.








Cute party favors that Lacey made from The Needle & Thread Embroidery Co






Everyone showed their Disney Side differently. My kids loved wearing their ear hats from Disney World! 



Jeannie from AAT, Inc Photography ran the photo booth at the party. This was a big hit for the kids! 
Princess Sofia


A little Avengers Action: Spiderman made an appearance! 

Jessie!


Family fun for everyone! 

Sweet Tinker Bell


These Anna & Elsa costumes were handmade by Lacey @ The Needle & Thread Embroidery Co! They are amazing! 

Playing "Do you wanna build a snowman?" by throwing balls into the snowman holes! 









Minnie BINGO! 



Disney Coloring Area









Disney posted a You Tube Video showing the Animation Academy class at Hollywood Studios on how to draw Olaf. The cast member that instructed this class was also the same one that helped Doug & I create Sulley from Monsters, Inc back in February. He is VERY good at what he does! 








 











My travel agent table. 

*I received free products in order to host the #DisneySide @Home Celebration from MomSelect and Disney Parks. The opinions expressed about this are my own.


Share with friends:
   
Disney Side party celebration kit from Disney and Mom Select was provided for our family to host a party. Thank you to HP, Hanes, Craisins, and American Tourister for providing the wonderful party kit
Read more at http://www.pluggedinfamily.com/disney-side-party-fun-with-disney-infinity-video-game-disneyside/#hpYgMX27twCgLKYx.99

No comments:

Post a Comment